Self Managed Superannuation Funds
The number of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) has increased significantly in Australia in the last few years. Australians are living longer and wanting to retire earlier. This makes it very important for individuals to plan for and actively manage their transition to retirement.
Deciding to establish your own SMSF is a very important financial decision. There are many benefits to managing your own SMSF including generally more control over your investments and better investment flexibility, potential for tax concessions etc. However, SMSF’s are also subject to considerable compliance and regulation.
We discuss the advantages, the costs involved and your legal obligations of establishing your own SMSF.
Our superannuation services include:
- Preparation and Completion of all the necessary forms and paperwork to establish your SMSF
- Preparation of the Annual Financial Statements of your SMSF
- Management of all the ongoing paperwork of your SMSF
- Preparation and Lodgement of the annual Income Tax Return
- Preparation of the required Minutes of Meeting
- Maintenance of the Assets List of your SMSF
- Arranging the Annual Audit of your SMSF